Last Minute Show Details
With less than 48 hours before the show we thought it best to share with you some last minute show details:
- We are not affiliated with Interactive Week, so no badge or ticket is needed to attend.
- The event takes 11am to 5pm, Friday and Saturday, March 8-9, 2013 at Rivals Steakhouse, on the corner of 5th street and Trinity Street, one block from the Austin Convention Center. It’s a very short walk (1 minute) so you can get to the show and then move on to your next activity.
- If you have any travel related questions (directions, parking, etc, please visit our travel page).
- Dress is casual.
- Positions range from development, design and engineering to management, marketing and sales.
- Participating companies range from public companies and established firms to early stage startups.
- Open positions are located in Austin, Denver, Boston, Silicon Valley, Portland, Paris, Berlin and many more cities all over the U.S. and the world.
- 48 companies with 2,600+ open positions are participating.
- Even if you are not actively looking for a new position, this is a great way to grow your network in a casual environment
Participating companies include:
WhaleShark Media (RetailMeNot.com), Groupon, Inc., Advisory Board Company, Quantcast, Microsoft, ARC, athenahealth, Bazaarvoice, Comcast, CompassLearning, CSID, Data Foundry, Dell, Digby , eBay Inc., Enova, Evernote, Gemalto, General Motors, HostGator.com, Intel, Isis Mobile Commerce, Kinnser Software, Luna Data Solutions, Inc., MapMyFitness, Inc., Mitratech , Myspace , Pandora, Patient Conversation Media, Public Consulting Group , Reddwerks, SailPoint, Samsung Austin Semiconductor, SendGrid, Sparefoot.com, Spredfast, SurveyMonkey, T3, Texas Windstorm Insurance Association(TWIA), United Airlines, Viacom, Visa, Volusion, Yelp, Yodle, Zenoss and Zoosk.
See you at the show.
2013 Power Bar Sponsor
2013 Gold Sponsor
2013 Lobby Sponsor
2013 Silver Sponsors